Is a trip to Australia on the cards for you? Thinking about planning a trip to Australia from India? Well then the first thing that you need to keep in mind is that international travel includes a lot more official steps and proper planning than a domestic trip within India. Hence the planning process needs to be started way early when compared to domestic travel.
There are many factors that you will need to take care when it comes to planning a trip to Australia, starting right from the application of a australia tourist visa from india to making arrangements for your stay and travel there. Here are some things that you will need to take care of:
- Begin your tour planning process by signing up with a service of a reliable travel agent. You may try out online travel agents or ones that you or any of your acquaintances have worked with before. They will guide you with all the formalities that need to be taken care of during your visit and how you should go about the official process step by step.
- The second most important thing to take care of is to find the right flight to Australia. You will need to find the flight to any one of the major cities of the country that you are travelling to from India. There are not many direct flights to Australia with comparatively economical fares and hence you have to check first which ones to go for. You can either opt for a layover for a few hours or you can also find a direct flight to the city of your choice. Consult with your travel agent, since the comfort factor for such a long travel is very important. If need be, do shell some extra money to get the comfort that you need.
- When travelling from Australia to India, you need to keep one very important thing in mind. You will feel groggy and tired once you land there and feel jet lagged because you will be losing one day. On your way back you will gain one day, which will cause less fatigue, but on the way there you might feel it a little sick, especially if you are travelling for the first time. Do consult with your doctor and carry medicines that combat jet lag, just in case you need them.
- Decide for how long you wish to stay and tour the country before applying for the tourist visa Australia. Though you will generally get a stamp of about 10 years validity in your visa, nevertheless you will be asked about the duration of your stay during the interview and you will need to show the officials the dates of travel and return.
- And lastly, fix up the places where you intend to stay when in Australia. Make a list of the cities you want to visit and whether you have friends or family there with whom you can stay. Hotels are pretty expensive so plan your budget accordingly.
These are five very important points that you will need to cover when planning for a trip to Australia!