Believe it or not, we all love talking about our last visit to some countries or maybe a place near to our home. The basics that work here is our delectation and the opportunity to let our friends, colleagues, and family know about it. Our eloquence seems to be never-ending. The best part of such a tour is that it takes away the boredom and revitalises you for the mundane affairs of everyday living.
In short, touring the places of interest in some other country essentially gives you the opportunity to unwind in the first place. You spend some quality time in the serenity. But, the crux is that visiting another country other than your homeland asks for a detailed preparation that begins with your EHIC renewal. If you are planning to visit a European Union (EU) country, EHIC card is a must for you. Having said that, we mean, you should take it on top of your travel insurance since an EHIC card doesn’t replace your travel insurance.
The USP (Unique Selling Proposition) of an EHIC card is that it lets you enjoy the state provided critical medical care facilities in the visiting country including your existing critical diseases. In other words, you can take care of all serious health issues with this card. On top of it, some of the treatments are free here with this card while the rest is available at a reduced cost. Therefore, having done EHIC renewal on time (at least 6 months ahead of its current expiry), you will be able to visit any EU country without worrying about your medical bills. But, expenses incurred at the private medical establishments there are not covered with this card.
Why tour Europe?
Like you, there may be hundreds who love to ask this question. Well, to begin here with the right mindset, you must know that EU countries are some of the most advanced countries in the world. On top of it, nature is bounteous with its diverse landscapes and the scenic beauties here. At the same time, man-made topography has been an added attraction here. Here is a list of 5 best places to visit in Europe.
- The City of Zadar: It offers a complete package in the right mix of modernity and history. This sea facing city has many miles to stroll around and enjoy the ‘sea organ’.
- Plovdiv: This Bulgarian city is the shoppers’ paradise with the opportunities for wine and dine amidst the rich culture and the religious practices.
- Paris: The French capital is a perfect blend of the modernity and the past. It is evolving each year and a must visit.
- Athens: Athens is one of the oldest cities in the world that bears the Greek architectural and sports grandeur.
- Milan: The city of Milan is an ideal place that showcases contemporary art and architecture.
EU countries have many things on offer such as the unique destinations, cuisine, outdoor and sports activities. On top of it, you get the world-class facilities for entertainment and health care. Do EHIC renewal today and enjoy your stay there.