Want to work and at the same time take the tour around the beautiful country Canada? Working holiday visa for Canada comes under International Experience Canada (IEC) program. Under this program people from different parts of the world are allowed a temporary stay in Canada. People from different participating countries, under 35 years of age can temporarily work in Canada for one or two years. By becoming the member of IEC, you will get an invitation to apply for the work permit in Canada.
Eligibility for IEC
It must be noted that your country must have an agreement with Canada which allows you to apply for IEC program. But if your country of citizenship has not agreement you can still apply for working holiday visa though Recognised Organisation. There are 30 countries and territories that have an agreement with Canada to help the willing citizens. This category of visa suits you if you satisfy the following terms:
- There is no job offer for you
- You are willing to work for more than one employer
- You are willing to work in more than one location
- Your motive is to earn some money so that you can travel
What are Recognised Organisations?
While travelling to another country with the inclusive motive to work, requires lot of planning. Recognised Organisation are there to help, support and advice the youth. Ros not only help you to plan your trip but they may also help you to find a job in Canada. They provide their services for a fee.there is no need to take their services if your country is in agreement with Canada. But ROs services are an extra help and support.
What Nile Migration can provide?
If you have made up your mind for Canada visa working holiday then nile migration can help you to a great extent, as they have years of experience in the same field. They have a suitable package for your requirement. After applying for IEC visa through Canadian High Commission, nile migration can help you through the process by simplifying it in many ways. They provide you with online webinars, handy advices and good guidance through their experienced staff. After you have booked their package, you will be provided with the following services:
- Step by step guidance to your visa application, you will have access to their various social media sites for working in Canada.
- You will get detailed guidelines including e-mails, text messages throughout the IEC season.
- Comprehensive support that you will get in Canada.
The process after you apply for IEC
After submission, your application will be viewed and reviewed by an officer. The officer checks the following things:
- Full documents that include receipt of police verification and medical examination report
- The employer in Canada has permission to hire you
After your application is approved, you can
- Buy a plane ticket to Canada
- Buy health insurance in Canada
- Look for accommodation in Canada
- Make commitments to your future employer